Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Josh,

Before I started cooking I wanted to wish you a wonderful day tomorrow. It won't be the same without you here, yet you will be here in spirit. Too bad I can't convince your spirit to help with the dishes! *Smile* This year is a bit different in that the grandparents aren't coming. Instead, there will be a mixed bag of seven people joining us. Some who can't be with their own families, some who don't have families to be with. I know how pleased you'll be to hear that and I think we all feel we are honoring you and your life by continuing to include others in ours.

I can't help but wonder where you'll be tomorrow and what you'll be doing. I'm sure you're having great fun doing things that would scare me and I can't wait to see you again so you can tell me all about it. I can already see the mischievous grin on your face as you try and freak me out with your feats of daring and bravery! LOL!

Hope you're having a great time, but I sure wish you could call your mom. I miss the sound of your voice. I miss everything about you to be perfectly honest. I'm trying to be as brave as you were, but I'm afraid my prodigy have surpassed me in that regard. Forgive me, but I have to go now before the tears overflow.


Wishing you great adventures and, as always,

Loving you.

Mom

P.S. I'll eat a slice of cheesecake in your honor.

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 8:26 AM , Blogger Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Such wonderful pictures. He was so handsome and looks so kind.

 
At January 22, 2009 8:26 AM , Blogger Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

Such wonderful pictures. He was so handsome and looks so kind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home